Join us and help Colorado kids become
Cavity Free At Three
What is Cavity Free at Three (CF3)?
Cavity Free at Three began in 2007 as a training program for health care providers. It seeks to teach providers how to improve their outreach, education and service delivery to families with the goal of preventing dental disease early in life. We are committed to truly preventing oral disease in children thus ensuring that the next generation grows up with healthy mouths and bodies.
- Eliminate early childhood caries in Colorado's children
- Improve access to and delivery of preventive oral health services for young children and pregnant women
- Provide training and support to aid in implementing the Cavity Free at Three model
- Link healthcare providers and children's health advocates to oral health educational resources and current research
Cavity Free at Three is designed to help you, the healthcare provider, have all of the resources and support that you need to join our statewide efforts to improve the oral health outcomes for Colorado’s kids. Explore this site to see all of the free resources that are available to you including:
- On-site Cavity Free at Three training for you and your staff
- Downloadable parent education materials
- Business planning for incorporating young children and/or Medicaid into your practice
- Educational resources about early childhood caries for medical and dental providers
- Technical assistance for becoming a Medicaid provider